Bring the Feast to Your Community!
By becoming a local organizer of Feast for the Soul, you extend our reach and make a greater impact on the world.
- Join the Feast Support Group on Facebook so you can share what is going on in your area.
- Let your friends and family know you are committed to observing the Feast and ask them to join you.
- Share the Feast with your mailing list or Facebook Page.
- Email a press release to your local newspaper. Find a sample one here: Sample Press Release
- Pass out brochures in local schools, bookstores, yoga studios, churches, coffee houses and anywhere where people in your community might see them. To receive a stack of brochures, send an email to email@example.com
- Become a local area organizer!
Local Area Organizers bring the Feast for the Soul to communities everywhere!
The responsibilities of a Local Area Organizer vary. It’s up to you to determine how much you would like to do. Here are some suggestions:
- Host an opening ceremony event on January 15th. Find some suggestions and guidelines here.
- Host a daily or weekly meditation group and support each other throughout the Feast.
To represent the Feast for the Soul in your area, fill out the contact form below and we will add your event to our local programs page.
The Board of Trustees for the Feast is committed to disseminating the content available on its websites, feastforthesoul.org and www.winterfeastforthesoul.com, as widely as possible for the benefit of all, at no cost. There is never a charge for engaging with the Feast. It grants to all its alliances, area organizers, and participants permission to access all content on their websites under a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide license.