Bring the Feast to Your Community!
Become a local organizer for the Feast for the Soul and help to create more peace in the world!
Thanks for considering serving as a Local Area Organizer for the Feast for the Soul, the 40-day spiritual practice intensive. Local Area Organizers make themselves available to support others who are observing the Feast.
The first step is to sign up as a Local Area Organizer on the form below.
You’ll then be listed on this page as a contact person in your community who offers support and/or coordinates events such as meditation gatherings, an opening ceremony, or other Feast-related events.
The responsibilities of a Local Area Organizer can vary, and it is up to you to determine how much you would like to do. Here are some ideas:
- Share the Feast with your mailing list or your Facebook Page. Send people to the Feast website: FeastfortheSoul.org where they can find support and many offerings by spiritual teachers and guides, free of charge.
- Join the Feast Support Group on Facebook so you can share what is going on in your area and offer support online.
- Order posters and brochures to make available in your community. Send an email with your mailing address via the contact page, and you’ll receive them right away.
You can also plan some events:
- On the 15th, you can host an opening ceremony. You can find the guidelines for the ceremony here.
- Offer a daily or weekly meditation gathering to support people in your area in their commitment to the Feast. You can list the events on the Local Area Organizer page and the Facebook support group.
- Let people know about the event. Check out the promotional toolkit here with ideas and information. You can email a press release to your local newspaper or post it on a calendar listing. Find a sample here.
Local Area Organizers bring the Feast for the Soul to communities everywhere! Find one near you here.
To represent the Feast for the Soul in your area, fill out the contact form below and we will add your event to our local programs page.
The Board of Trustees for the Feast is committed to disseminating the content available on its websites, feastforthesoul.org and www.winterfeastforthesoul.com, as widely as possible for the benefit of all, at no cost. There is never a charge for engaging with the Feast. It grants to all its alliances, area organizers, and participants permission to access all content on their websites under a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide license.